1. Per SBMA Memorandum, all theme parks within the zone are required to collect P 20 per person as an Environmental and Tourist Administrative Fee (ETAF). All proceeds of this fee will be remitted to SBMA.
2. All paying guests, (adults and children) are covered by this fee.
3. All Zoomanity Gift Certificates / Membership Clubs and Tour Packages with Entrance Tickets (whether online or over the counter) which were purchased before March 4, 2014, but will be used after March 4, 2014 are covered by this fee.
4. Zoobic Safari shall issue a separate stub / receipt for the P20.
5. This fee shall be collected starting March 4, 2014.We regret any inconvenience this fee may have caused our guests but we are merely complying with SBMAâ€™s policy.
-ZOOBIC SAFARI MANAGEMENT